|Name||Dr.(Smt.) V Vijayalakshmi|
|Designation||Joint Commissioner (Administration)|
|Address||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan(HQ),
18, Institutional Area,
Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
|Contact No. of CVO, KVS||Tele. No. 011-26532643|
- Complaints against the Officers/employees of KVS may be lodged with proper identity of the complainants i.e with name, address and contact number. In terms of CVC Circular No.07/11/2014 dated 25-11-2014, no action will be taken on anonymous/pseudonymous complaints.
- In terms of the provisions of Section 4(2) of the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 enforced on 9th December, 2013, an Internal Complaints Committee has been constituted at KVS(HQ) to deal with the complaints regarding sexual harassment of women at workplace under the Chairmanship of Dr.V.Vijayalakshmi.
- Complaints are dealt with by the concerned Sections/Branches of KVS(HQ) depending upon the subject and nature of allegations.
- The concerned Section/Branch will discretely verify the veracity of the allegations levelled in the complaints by conducting a preliminary investigation.
- If the allegations are substantiated and found serious having vigilance angle, which warrant disciplinary action under CCS (CCA) Rules, 1965, such complaints are forwarded to the concerned Disciplinary Authority / Vigilance Section of KVS(HQ), as the case may be, along with all original documents, with due approval of the Competent Authority/CVO, KVS.
- Complaints can also be lodged against the employees of KVS for exhibiting immoral behavior towards the students of KVs through the Link ‘POCSO e-box’ available on KVS website – www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
|1||Office order||Download (412.4 KB)||28/01/2021|
|2||सतर्कता जागरूकता सप्ताह 2020 के अंतर्गत केन्द्रीय सतर्कता आयोग से प्राप्त संदेश को प्रसारित करने के संदर्भ में ।||Download (55.17 KB)||26/10/2020|
|3||सतर्कता जागरूकता सप्ताह 2020 के अंतर्गत केन्द्रीय सतर्कता आयोग से प्राप्त संदेश को प्रसारित करने के संदर्भ में ।||Download (55.17 KB)||26/10/2020|
|4||CVC message on Vigilance Awareness Week 2020||Download (1.29 MB)||21/10/2020|
|5||Observance of Vigilance Awareness Week- 2020.||Download (401.01 KB)||24/09/2020|